- Applicable Law.
- Definition of Personal Data.
In addition, for the provision of our Services and the performance of our contract with you, it is necessary that you notify us and we process health data on your behalf (i.e. the child’s parent or parents), such as medical examination results you must perform, medical history, etc. which are described in detail in the contract you sign with us. These personal data belong to a special category of personal data of Article 9 of the Regulation (hereinafter “Special Category Data”, formerly "sensitive personal data", as defined in the previous Law 2472/1997). For the maintenance and processing of a special Category Data record, the Company has already (under the law of Law 2472/1997) received and maintains a license for such record, in accordance with Article 7 § 2 of the aforementioned law.
- Data Controller.
- Special notice for the minors.
- You disclose to Us Personal Data in the following occasions:
- When you use our Services: In order to provide our Services and conclude a binding agreement with you, you will be asked for certain personal information, such as your full name and full details, your home and work address, your e-mail address, as well as certain Special Category Data, whose disclosure is necessary for the performance of the contract between us. For the disclosure of these Personal Data, and the maintenance and processing thereof, you provide us with your express consent, in accordance with the specific terms of the agreement we sign with you.
- For sending newsletters, activities, actions and promotions when you subscribe to our newsletter: If the Company decides to send you a newsletter, it will request your prior explicit and free consent for this purpose.
- If you wish to create a personal account by registering on the Website: If the Company provides its customers in the future with the ability to create a personal account through the Website, and provided that we obtain your prior consent, you will be asked for some personal information, such as your name and surname, your e-mail address, your date of birth, and possibly other data that can be used for your personal identification.
- If you contact (in writing or orally) the Company’s Customer Service Department: We may store/register your correspondence, as well as any information requested and are deemed necessary for your best service and/or proof of our contractual relationship.
- Information we collect automatically when you visit the Website or make use of the Services.
- your IP address;
- the date and time of your visit to the Website;
- the referral URL (i.e. the website from which the user originated);
- the pages you have visited on our Website;
- Information regarding the Personal Data collected by other websites – Advertising through third parties.
- Use of your Personal Data.
- Services provided by the Company: In order to provide you with the agreed services, in accordance with the contract we have entered into with you.
- Marketing/promotion: To send you e-mails with news and updates regarding our Website and Services, to provide you with and send you information that addresses your interests by obtaining your prior consent to use your Personal Data for such purposes.
- Use of the Website: To update and adjust the content of the Website, and to analyze the use of the Website.
- Other services offered by the Company: Also, we may use your Personal Data in order to give you information for products and services provided by third parties after having received your prior explicit and free consent.
- Other purposes: To the extent required by law, we will ask for your consent when we want to use your information for purposes other than those listed above.
- To comply with any legal obligation: When required by any court or authority and always in accordance with the Applicable Data Protection Law.
Providing to Us your Personal Data is voluntary. Nevertheless, in certain occasions, if you do not grant to Us access to your Personal Data, you will not be able to access all or certain of our Services.
- Disclosing your Personal Data.
- a limited number of our staff and employees to the extent necessary to provide you with the Services,
- or in any case as permitted or required by the Applicable Data Protection Law.
10.2 Disclosure according to the law. We may disclose your Personal Data as permitted or required by law. For example, we may be obliged to reveal and disclose your Personal Data following the implementation of a court decision, a prosecutor’s order or according to the decision of a person or administrative body with jurisdiction of the law to compel the disclosure of such information. In case that we reasonably believe that your Personal Data could be useful for the investigation of improper or illegal activity, we may disclose such information to the competent state authorities or other investigating agencies and only to the extent required.
- Right to be informed, right to access, to object and to erasure.
11.2 If you wish to withdraw your consent from all our newsletters as well as your consent to use your Personal Data for the purposes of marketing, promotion of products and/or services, then you can use the unsubscribe link included in the messages you have received. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service Department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +30 2103237640. Please note that it may be required to verify your identity before we process your request.
11.3 Further, you may -at any time- request that we permanently delete all your personal information maintained in our records, by contacting our Customer Service Department via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at +30 2103237640. We will respond within thirty (30) working days of receipt of your request. If we do not respond or our response is not considered by you to be satisfactory, you have the right to appeal to the Data Protection Authority and request an examination of our response/omission of our action.
Following a deletion request by you:
- We will cease to use or make available your Personal Data (other than where required by law).
- We will delete your Personal Data from our databases with the exception of information that is contained in e-mails, correspondence and other documents that we may retain as evidence of the terms of the legal relationship between us and you or as otherwise provided by the applicable law.
- Taking into account the technology available and the cost of implementation, we will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to inform any data processors processing your Personal Data on our behalf, as specifically mentioned above, that you have requested from them (the data processors) deletion of any links to such data or copies or reproductions of such Personal Data.
Please note that it is not possible to delete your Personal Data which we must maintain or continue to process for the execution of your contract with us and for as long as this contract is in force or the maintenance of such Personal Data is required in order for us to comply with the requirements of the applicable law.
Please note that it may be required to verify your identity before we process your request.
- Summary of your rights according to the provisions of the Applicable Data Protection Law.
- Processed fairly and lawfully; In particular, we will be transparent with individuals about how their personal data is processed.
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; If we decide to further process Personal Data in this way, then the express consent of the individual subjects of that data will be sought.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or further processed; We will only collect and process ‘appropriate information’, to the extent that it is needed to fulfill operational and administrative requirements or to comply with any legal obligation.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date or corrected (following your request);
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects and for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or for which they are further processed;
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects as established by the Applicable Data Protection Law (right of information regarding the processing of personal details, right of access to the Personal Data, right to object/ limitation on the use / processing of Personal Data, the right to temporary judicial protection, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to data portability and limitation of processing, the right to information in the case of automated decision-making (including profiling).
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures shall be taken against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data due to the Company’s activities;
- Personal data shall not be transferred from us to a country outside the European Union unless you have given your consent and an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects has been established in relation to the processing of the data exported;
- According to the Regulation, as the subject of your Personal Data and if the processing is carried out by automated means, you reserve the right to data portability and in particular the right to receive your Personal Data and which you have provided to us as the data controller, in a structured, commonly used and readable format, and the right to forward this data to a new data controller without hindrance from us, as described in detail in Article 20 of the Regulation. In such a case, we are not responsible for the processing of the data by the new data controller to whom your Personal Data will be sent, nor for the quality of the data to be transferred, beyond what we are required under the Regulation. As the data controller we will need to verify your identity before proceeding with the above. The right to data portability - if exercised - does not negate the other rights provided by the Regulation and the Applicable Data Protection Law.
- The right to find out what information is held about you on computer and in paper records.
- The right to access and be informed of the purposes of data processing, the recipient or the categories of recipients.
- The right to be informed as to any changes in the processing for the time period lapsing since our last notification to you.
- The right to be advised of the methodology involved in the automated data processing.
- The right to be informed as to the security measures enforced by the Data Controller for the protection of the personal data.
- The right to be informed of notifications of the Personal Data to third parties.
- The right to take steps to prevent your Personal Data being processed if the processing is likely to cause you to suffer substantial damage or substantial distress where this is unjustified.
- The right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data as well as the right to require that your Personal Data is not used to market to you services.
- The right to prevent decisions being taken about you which are based solely on automatic processing (profiling).
- The right to amend or destroy inaccurate Personal Data about you, or Personal Data which you no longer wish to be processed.
- The right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, as well as the right to data portability thereof (when the processing involves identifiable Personal Data and is based on consent and performance of the contract).
- The right to object at any time to the processing of data relating to you, as well as the right to withdraw at any time your consent regarding the processing of same and to request the permanent deletion of you Personal Data from the Company's databases.
- Τhe right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The right to claim compensation where you have suffered damage and distress as a result of breaches of the Regulation.
- Duration and location of storage of your Personal Data.
When we no longer need to use your Personal Data, we delete them from our systems and records or anonymize them so that you can no longer be identified through them.
Unless otherwise stated in the Policy, your information is stored and processed in Greece or/and in countries within the European Union.
- Dispute Resolution.
15.2 Types of cookies we use.
15.2.1. NECESSARY COOKIES They are technically necessary for the operation of the Website and therefore you cannot reject them. They help you navigate through the Website and see some features or use basic features. These cookies are stored for the duration of your browsing period.
15.2.2. COOKIES STATISTICS Statistics cookies are used directly by the Website administrator to collect comprehensive information about the activities of users running on the Website, collected anonymously for statistical purposes only.
15.2.3. COOKIES OF COMMERCIAL PROMOTION Cookies of commercial promotion are used to track visitors to sites. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and appealing to users and hence more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
- Tracking information.